The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/irp18/domains/international-roleplay.com/public_html/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1919 header
/inc/functions.php 1989 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 653 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/irp18/domains/international-roleplay.com/public_html/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.5.38 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1919 header
/inc/functions.php 1989 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 653 mark_thread_read

Got an account? Tap on login, if not then register an account now.
Register a new account  

Server status: Online @ 145.239.149.25:7822
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog v2.2

[18/09/2018] 
- Implemented new special days.
Implemented a new special days system, to have more fun. There are two types of these days, Bad and good days. These days are randomly being chosen every 5 hours. You can end a bad day by buying perks from the cityhall, or you can have a good day by buying perks. 

[20/09/2018] 
- Implemented new walkstyles.
New /walkstyle have been added.

[20/09/2018] 
- Implemented new seatbelt system.
A new seatbelt system, So you can use /seatbelt while in a vehicle, and LSPD can check it by using /checkbelt.

[21/09/2018] 
- Implemented new hunger & thirst system.
Hunger and thirst system where your character will suffer from them, and drug addicted character will suffer from them more than normal characters. You can fill them by eating in a restaurant or drinking in a club, You even can get yourself a takeaway sandwiches or sprunk cans
so you can use them anywhere.

[21/09/2018] 
- Updated the registration system.
The registration system has been totally changed, instead of being forced to a tutorial, You're being tested with some ROLEPLAY questions.

[22/09/2018] 
- Implemented new vehicle-jacking system.
It's not easy anymore to jack a vehicle, You have to get a toolkit and screwdriver from any 24/7 Market. The time of hotwiring a vehicle depends on the alarm of it.

[23/09/2018] 
- Updated the anti-hack system.
Since there are many newbies come to troll/hack in the server, the system has been changed and they are being banned immediately instead of getting admin warns first.